Yonghao Photography offers
- Architectural & Interior Photography
- Virtual tour services
- Panoramic photography
- Commissioning of Singapore Skyline photos
- Our pricing is based on the total quantity of photos/virtual tours required, please email us with your intended quantity of photos needed, and we will get back to you with the final pricing with bulk discount given based on requested quantity.
- A minimum of 5 photos/virtual tours is required for each location, for quantity below 5, kindly let us know in advanced, and we will work it out with you.
- Early payment scheme – A further 10% discount will be given for full payment received at least a few days prior to the commencement of the shooting session. Kindly let us know if you wish to go for the early payment scheme.
- Take all price – As our approach is to take slightly more photos than needed for our client to choose from, there will be some excess photos at the end of the selection process, shall you wish to purchase the remaining edited photos, a heavily discounted price will be given. This approach is suitable for portfolio intended client, and helps to reduce the wastage of photos. The take all price will be determined based on the remaining quantity and the diversity of the angles available. (Not applicable to virtual tours, as the quantity of virtual tours are precise and no extra will be taken.)
- Day rate requested – As our charges are based on the quantity of photos required, we do not have a half day/day rates, in the event if you shall required a compulsory day rate, do let us know more about the intended quantity required, and we will try our best to come up with a suitable day rate.
- Deposit required – A 40% deposit will be required for all overseas clients or assignments that values exceed SGD $1,000.
- Turnaround time – Upon completion of the shooting process, it takes a maximum of 1 working week for you to receive the edited photos for your selection, unless otherwise stated in the quotation.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.